BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Japem's Family day 2009, 17th May




Hello, This is about the Family Day that organized by JAPEM...actually its fun, many game are held there like solving puzzles, fun face painting, menganyam ketupat, newspaper dance and etc....i was a voluntary there, my mom asks me to join the volunteering...so i joined...i was become a face painter....its hard for me to paint something, because i don't know how to paint or draw...but i can manage to draw when looking in examples....on the day, there are many children like to draw spiderman on their faces....so we have to draw what they wants....i managed to get more than 10 children wanted spiderman....my Lil' sis managed to draw many butterfly that were asked....i don't know how much she managed to draw...that's all....

below are some pics that my Lil' sis took...





0 comments: